25W Ultra Low Leakage Current Class II Power Supply for Industrial and ITE Application
|Description||GT-96250-25VV-R2, Ultra low 50/60 Hz Leakage Current Sigma Wave Technology, Output Rating: 25 Watts, 5-48V in 0.1V increments. GT-96250-25VV-R2, Ultra low 50/60 Hz Leakage Current Sigma Wave Technology, Output Rating: 25 Watts, 5-48V in 0.1V increments.|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjsRCEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjsRCEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjsRCEAZ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination|
|Technology||Sigma Wave Ultra Low Leakage Current, CF Compliant Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply/Class 2 Power Unit|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||25|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-48|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Ingress Protection||IP41, IP52 Option available|
Unit shipped without an installed input plug.
“Desktop insert” installed.
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5% typical measured at full load
05. Green Power On Indicator LED
06. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 100 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector
07. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 40% to 70% step load
08. Turn-ON Delay: 1 second maximum @ full load, 100Vac input
09. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ 100Vac input voltage and full load
10. Inrush Current: 30A/60A maximum cold start @ 115/230Vac input
11. Efficiency: Compliant with Worldwide Level VI standards.
12. No Load Standby Power: 75 mW max
01. Over-Voltage: 110% to 130% of nominal output voltage
02. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
Output Current Limit: 110% to 160% of rated output
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac MOV
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac or 5656Vdc from input to output
02.Output Touch/Leakage Current: Class II models < 10uA
03. Compliant Standards: See listings at end of this drawing for specifics
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 20kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-1000MHz, 3V/m 1-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/25kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature at full load, -10°C to 50°C ambient temperature with 80% load derating
03. Operating Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Operating Altitude: 5000 Meters
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
G) SPECIAL OPTIONS
01. Cost reduction, removal of LED
02. Custom Cordsets, various cordage types, and connector types
03. Custom Markings
04. Short term Output Surge Capability
05. Custom Housing, with C18 Power Inlet
06. Tightened output voltage tolerance
07. Constant current battery charger characteristic
08. Reduced output power rating
08. High Rel PCB laminate with Plated through Holes for IPC610 Class 2 Compliance
09. Special Housing Colors and Cordset Colors
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg Crate|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||442 x 330 x 275|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||37.5|
|Label Height (mm)||33.5|
|Description||IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connectorBlade Insertion Instructions|
R-Blade Style Instruction Video
Mates with IEC 60320/C8 Plug
This series of Interchangeable Blade products may be used with Proprietary Interchangeable Blades as described below or with standard international power cords.
Optional INPUT BLADES: R-Socket: below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); may be purchased separately, packaged with power supply, or as a separate "R-KIT" if specified
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these may be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a hybrid wall Plug-in/desktop AC-DC Adapter?
Hybrid wall Plug-in/desktop AC-DC Adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. These devices are considered a hybrid because they can be used as a standard desktop power supply utilizing an IEC 60320 power cord or using the proprietary input blade system can be used as a wall plug-in and plug directly into the wall without a cord. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.